Contact List- So Others Can Find You
Leave e-mail address if you would like a reply
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

MitchFulmer
1 post
Feb 22, 2007
12:11 PM
SRA Mitch Fulmer- assigned to 71st FS Weapons shop from 1995-1997. Current email address as of 22 Feb 2007 is kiowadriver2001@yahoo.com

Currently serving in the Army as an OH-58D Kiowa Warrior Scout/Attack Helicopter pilot with two tours in Iraq.
Ikes_Grandnephew
1 post
Feb 23, 2007
8:21 AM
My name is Todd Quigley (etvq@msn.com). My great uncle was Arland Stanton (Ike). He flew in the 7fs back in WWII. He has passed away a few years back, but part of him lives on. His P40 was found in New Guinea a few years ago (just before he died) and is currently under restoration in New Zealand. I would like to learn everything I can about my great uncle. Perhaps enough to write a book and produce a nice document to go on display with the P40 when it is restored. I would appreciate any contact from anyone who knew him or knew of him. Thank you.
Paul M
1 post
Aug 14, 2009
6:08 PM
Todd,
My dad flew with your great uncle. I am sure my dad would help in anyway. Send me and email at
rvm@baldwin-telecom.net
Paul M

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Google