kool kitties
Leave e-mail address if you would like a reply
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

amdsvl
1 post
Apr 22, 2007
1:34 AM
Hello. I have a navy blue bowling shirt embroidered on the back with the words "49th Supply Squadron Misawa Japan". There is also a large embroidery of two bowling pins, a bowling ball and a kitten knocking down one of the pins with its paws. The front pocket of the shirt is embroidered with the face of a cat and the words "Kool Kitties". I have had the shirt since approx 1978. I bought it at a small vintage shop on Melrose in West Hollywood which exclusively sold bowling shirts. I was a junior in high school at the time, and fell in love with it. I wore it this evening to a bowling party, and it got a lot of attention from people curious about its origin. I thought I would look up the 49th Supply Squadron to try to locate information on the Kool Kitties. Does anyone know anything about 49th Supply Squadron kool kitties stationed in Misawa? If so, please reply to this message by posting or e-mailing directly to amdsvl@yahoo.com Thank you!

Last Edited by on Apr 22, 2007 1:42 AM

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Google