Message Board > ROBERT DE HAVEN
ROBERT DE HAVEN
Leave e-mail address if you would like a reply
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

ELVA L MATHRE
Sep 26, 2003
10:14 PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON DE HAVEN?
blue
1 post
Dec 10, 2003
12:21 PM
elva im not sure how many de havens are out there,but the saxaphonist from the coltrane church in san francisco is still there every sunday at noon on gough st.
JapMagnet
1 post
Feb 06, 2005
12:27 AM
Here is the mailing address for Robert DeHaven
3718 Terrace View Drive; Encino, Ca. 91436-4022
His e-mail: robertmdehaven@aol.com
MARILYNN MATHRE
Apr 28, 2005
7:35 PM
I WAS WONDERING ON HOW MANY WIVES OF AIR FORCE PILOTS ARE STILL ALIVE WHO LIVED DURING THE KOREAN WAR, WW 2. MY MOTHER, ELVA MATHRE, WIFE TO "MIKE" MATHRE, IS STILL KICKING THE CAN AROUND. I GAVE HER A BOOK TO WRITE HISTORY, HISTORY THAT WILL BE LOST IF IT ISN'T WRITTEN DOWN. I WAS THINKING THAT ALL THE WRITINGS FROM THE WIVES WOULD BE A REALLY GREAT BOOK, PICTURES, ETC., THE LIFE OF A FLY BOY'S WIFE. SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ANY WIVES EVER GO UP WITH THEIR HUSBANDS BACK WHEN? ANY THOUGHTS TO THIS IDEA WOULD BE GREAT. I E-MAILED "COL. OLIVER NORTH" SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT THIS AND I GUESS HE IS TOOOOO BUSY WITH HIS BOOKS AND AUDIO'S TAPES. I HAVE HELPED OTHER PEOPLE TO FIND INFO FOR THEIR LOVED ONES AND TO KEEP THE HISTORY ALIVE. I DON'T KNOW THE PERCENTAGE OF WHO'S OUT LIVED WHO. BUT IF THERE ARE MEN WHO FLEW BACK WHEN AND TOOK THEIR WIVES UP, I WOULD BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU. MY FAVORITE SONG BY BOB HOPE IS "COMING HOME ON A WING AND A PRAYER". THANKS TO ALL YOU HAVE DONE THAT THE FUTURE IS STILL HERE. GOD BLESS ALL!!!

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Google