Darwin Towel ?? - 49th, 7th 8th & 9th WWII
Leave e-mail address if you would like a reply
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

dancer
1 post
May 22, 2004
4:15 AM
I remember many of the names here on this site, I am daughter of Joseph Cunningham, as Memorial Day is near & memories for me are stretching, Joe Cunningham fought the good fight and returned home January 8, 2004. Are there still members of the above units who still go to the reunions? I remember the planning that you all did. Does anyone maintain a library or historical archive. I have so many original documents US & AU that should be forwarded? Does anyone know where the "Darwin Towel" is/went? I have trouble w/email - not too good at amending all the updates, home address is 7B Vernon Lane, Chatham, NJ 07928.
Am inquiring specifically for a lovely lady "Almadine"? or Emery, Emory? Braswell, his wife Mildred, etc. One of the last conversations I had w/Dad was his "write it down" instructions to find the name of his CO, US peactime who (both) were the last man off Morris Field? God keep and Bless you all.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Google