History Relived
Leave e-mail address if you would like a reply
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

"pooh"
1 post
Jun 11, 2004
1:41 PM
I enjoyed stumbling onto this sight. I found it very comforting to know that someone out there has taken the time to invest in such a nice rememberance to the "Bunyaps". I was only in the 7th for a short time but during that time I was greeted and taken under "wing" by some of the most special people. I have since lost touch with them and only wish that someday I could get back in touch. I had to laugh when I was looking at your "Commanders Photos" lind and was able to find not only my Commander - Col Burke but also my boss SSgt Urban. Well 15 years have come and gone since I stepped foot in the 7th on a daily basis but there is NEVER a day that I don't sit and reflect on what a wonderful time in my life the military was and the home I called the 7th FS. If there is anyone out there that might get this e-mail please drop a line at missyrt02@yahoo.com I would love to hear from you.

Until then thank you and keep up the good work on such a comforting and informative website.

Michelle

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Google