Pictures and pas history
Leave e-mail address if you would like a reply
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

SuperDave
2 posts
Sep 20, 2002
8:56 AM
If anyone has any pictures or updates/additions to the history on this site, feel free to email them to my address on the HOME page. I am really looking for pictures of previous commanders, to fill in the gaps. If you go to the Squadron Pictures/Past Commanders page, you'll see what pictures I have on the site. Any help is appreciated.

Super Dave
dwm4par
1 post
Nov 29, 2005
10:36 AM
To whom it may concern:

My name is Delmar W. Meade, a second cousin to Lt. Donald Sutliff who served wtih the 7thFS/49thGrp at Darwin, Australia in 1942. My understanding is that he flew both the P-40 Warhawk and P-38 Lightning in the New Guinea area.
I would appreciate any information anyone might have regarding him..I am presently updating a geneology search on the family. Email address is dwm4par@aol.com.
Thanks
Delmar W. Meade
Criminal Courts Judge
Tarrant County, TX
dwm4par
2 posts
Apr 25, 2006
3:45 PM
Gordy, Many thanks for the Sutliff A/C number etc.
dwm4par@aol.com
dwm4par
4 posts
Jul 03, 2006
9:10 AM
In regards to earlier posts on Capt. Don L. Sutliff, it has been determined that he was shot down over PNG and bailed from his P-38 on October 22, 1944. No body was found but a marker with the date is in the American Cemetery in Manila. Any information about Don on or about the above dates would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Del

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Google