Header Graphic
Message Board > Steps to hopefully become an AF fighter pilot?
Steps to hopefully become an AF fighter pilot?
Leave e-mail address if you would like a reply
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Mike777
1 post
Aug 07, 2008
1:27 AM
Hello,

I have been putting a lot of thought into becoming a fighter pilot for the Air Force. I literally just turned 27 today, and have always had the dream of becoming a fighter pilot. My question to anyone who can answer it is what is the best way to try and lock in a spot in flight school? If I did get into flight school would there be anything I could do to increase my chances of becoming a fighter pilot? I asked some pilots at the Miramar air show while it was still the sight of the Top Gun training grounds and they had mentioned something about a guarantee, I can't remember exactly what that was, or if it would be something I could do so if my dream of becoming a fighter pilot didn't happen I wouldn't be stuck doing something I didn't sign up for?

I have a B.S. in Business, so I think I have at least one thing on my side:) I'm a little over 6'1" and am 190lbs. Also if I have bothered anyone on the site and this is an inappropriate post let me know and I will not post again. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you to all of you that have served or are serving our country.

Thank you,
Mike

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)

Google